- Icon color schemes are customizable. Icon colors may appear differently in your instance. Contact your Account Manager for more information about customizing your color scheme.
- The types of resources available to add to conversations can be customized by your group administrator. You may not see all of the resources listed here.
- In the Start a conversation area, enter your text.
- You can click on the following icons to add resources to your conversation:
- Do one of the following:
- Select a group of participants from the Participants drop-down list.
- Add participants by entering their name or email into the Add a participant by email field and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Import contacts to add participants from your email contact list.
- Drag and drop participants from the Contacts area.
- Expand and review your list of participants by clicking the Show participants link.
- Hide your list of participants by clicking the Hide participants link.
- Delete participants by clicking the Remove icon by their name. You can only delete participants during the initial conversation post.
- Select your Notification preference from the drop-down list.
- Click Post.