Note Only group administrators can edit group settings.
- Click on the group you want to edit settings for from the Groups area.
- Click Manage Group Settings from the More Actions drop-down list.
- Change the group Name, Password, and Description by clicking Edit by the appropriate field.
- Update how group members receive email in the Notifications section.
- Click Select Image to add or update the group image, or click Delete group image to remove it.
- In the Permissions section, select permissions to enable them for your group's users, or clear permissions to disable them.
- In the Privacy section, select Hide email addresses and Hide phone numbers to prevent email addresses and phone numbers from being visible to other group members.
- Click Save.