- Click on the group you want to update membership for from the Groups area.
- Click Manage Group Members from the More Actions drop-down list.
- In the Members tab, select from the following options:
- Add Members Invite participants to join your group.
- Re-invite Resend invitation emails to participants who have not yet responded.
- Edit Names Update the names of unconfirmed members, then click Save.
- Make Admin Select the check box for any member you want to make an admin, then click Save.
- Demote Admin Select the check box for any members with administrative privileges that you want to make regular members, then click Save.
- Remove Members Select the check box for any members you want to remove from the group, then click Save.
- Group members do not receive a notification when you remove them from the group.
- The group creator can never be demoted to a regular group member.
Have more questions? Submit a request