Use to-do lists to track assignments, tasks, and milestones. You can assign to-dos to group members, contacts, and yourself.
Note Icon color schemes are customizable. Icon colors may appear differently in your instance. Contact your Account Manager for more information about customizing your color scheme.
Add a to-do list in Wiggio
- Click To-do in the Start a conversation area.
- Enter a List Name and Task for the list. Click Add another task to add additional tasks.
- Hover your mouse beside a task field to reveal the following options:
- Move this task up in the list
- Move this task down in the list
- Delete this task from the list
- Click the Set due date link to set a due date for a task.
- Click the Assign task link to assign a task to a participant.
- Do one of the following:
- Select a group of participants from the Participants drop-down list.
- Add participants by entering their name or email into the Enter a name or email address field and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Import contacts to import participants from your email contact list.
- Drag and drop participants from the Contacts area.
- Expand and review your list of participants by clicking the Show participants link.
- Hide your list of participants by clicking the Hide participants link.
- Delete participants by clicking the Remove icon by their name. You can only delete participants during the initial conversation post.
- Click Post.